Copyright / Quote Terms & Conditions / Warranty / Trademarks
Copyright © 1998 - 2018, AST Bearings LLC: All of our material is copyrighted and unauthorized use of any portion of our materials is protected by all relevant copyright laws. These materials may not be copied, modified, published, transmitted, distributed, or otherwise made available or exploited without our express written permission. By making them available, you have not been granted any license to utilize this intellectual property and any unauthorized use may subject you to prosecution under relevant copyright and trademark laws, privacy and publicity laws as well as civil and criminal statutes. You may download one (1) copy of the information found on this site for your personal, non-commercial use only.
Check out our online product catalog with more than 10,000 products with full specifications & 3D CAD Models available for download - all free of charge!
Quotation Terms and Conditions for AST Bearings LLC
- A formal purchase confirmation is required within 14 days from the date of order placement.
- Pricing is valid for 30 days from the date of quotation.
- Price is valid for a shipment scheduled within 12 months from the date of order and is subject to a minimum release.
- Forty-five (45) days minimum notice is required for all reschedules. The minimum required for all cancellations of standard catalog items is ninety (90) days. Cancellation charges, up to the full sell price, maybe assessed once manufacturing has been started.
- Prices are based on current duty rates. AST reserves the right to adjust prices to reflect any increases accordingly.
- Quantity is subject to 10% over or underrun.
- Non-standard or made-to-order products are non-cancelable and non-returnable and must be taken within 12 months of the originally scheduled date(s).
- For international orders, the minimum order value is $500.00 USD. Unless open payment terms have been extended, payment shall be made by credit card or wire transfer prior to shipment. For shipment to destinations outside of the United States, the customer is responsible for payment of all brokerage fees, import duties, and freight.
- Products shipped outside of the United States may be subject to certain export controls. In the event a purchase order is placed with AST Bearings LLC, in order to comply with US export license regulations, AST requires that potential customers for all international sales complete an End User Questionnaire form no. CSF-04-0463. Failure to properly complete the questionnaire may delay licensing determination, license application (if required), and potentially delay shipment of goods.
- The customer is responsible for a) all testing of the product sold herein and b) confirming that the product is appropriate for the Customer’s intended application.
AST Bearings Warranty
AST Bearings warrants at the time of delivery that all products will be free of defects, both in material and workmanship. The total obligation of AST Bearings under this warranty is limited to the replacement of a product proven to be defective within one year of the date of purchase. Any warranty claim must meet the following conditions:
- The application was approved by AST Bearings prior to purchase
- Defective products must be returned to AST Bearings for analysis to determine if the claim is valid.
- AST Bearings confirms that the product was properly handled, mounted, installed, lubricated, and not subject to misuse or mishandling.
AST Bearings is not responsible for any other indirect or consequential damages and in all cases the remedies set forth herein are exclusive and AST Bearings liability for any warranty claim shall not exceed the price of the product covered under this warranty. The warranty set forth herein is in lieu of all other warranties of merchantability, the fitness of purpose or any other warranties expressed or implied.
- "AST" and its associated logo are registered trademarks of AST Bearings LLC.
- "Value Beyond the Part™" is a trademark of AST Bearings LLC.
- "MicroGrade Grease Plating" and "MGGP" are trademarks of AST Bearings LLC.
Ask A Question
Ask us a question and one of our team members will respond as soon as possible.
Fields marked with * are required.