Direct Distributor for GMN Bearings
GMN is a German manufacturer of high-precision angular contact bearings, deep groove bearings, one-way clutch bearings, and labyrinth seals. Hybrid Ceramic bearings, Separable bearings, and Special Bearing Assemblies are also available. As a GMN bearings distributor, AST® Bearings stocks their products receiving them directly from their sole US supplier. Feel free to contact us about the GMN bearing products we supply.
GMN's headquarters are in Nürnberg, Germany. Their product range includes:
GMN Angular Contact Ball Bearings
- S Series - Standard spindle ball bearings, non separable
- SM Series - Geometry modified for extremely high speeds
- KH Series - optimized for extremely high speeds and service life
- SH Series - Optimized oil feeding, one land on inner ring
- SMA Series - Optimized for oil-minimized lubrication via outer ring and extremely high speeds
- SMI Series - Optimized for oil-minimized lubrication via inner ring and extremely high speeds
- BHT Series - Separable variant of the SM Series
- BNT Series - Separable variant of the S Series
GMN Radial deep groove ball bearings
- X Series - Extra wide design with shields on both sides for high speed and grease lubrication
- BHT...X Series - Extra wide design variant of the BHT Series
GMN Hybrid bearings
- All ball bearings of the GMN production range are available as hybrid bearings.
GMN Specially engineered, custom bearings
GMN also manufactures a wide range of specialty bearing products including such as:
- Touchdown bearings
- Vacuum technology
- Medical technology / X-ray
- Measurement / Navigation Technology
- Bearing systems
- Machine tool applications
Together with AST Bearings' value-added services and cutting-edge bearing technology, you receive a guaranteed economical solution in design and application.
Contact us directly if you have a need for any GMN bearing products. AST is a direct distributor for GMN products and will provide you with "value beyond the part."
Ask A Question
Ask us a question and one of our team members will respond as soon as possible.
Fields marked with * are required.